Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Not gone. Yet.

In honor of Ying, I post this to show that the sponge is not dead...

The democratic agenda has been released:

1. Mandatory homosexuality
2. Drug-filled condoms in schools
3. Introduce the new Destruction of Marriage Act
4. Border fence replaced with free shuttle buses
5. Osama Bin Laden to be Secretary of State
6. Withdraw from Iraq, apologize, reinstate Hussein
7. English language banned from all Federal buildings
8. Math classes replaced by encounter groups
9. All taxes to be tripled
10. All fortunes over $250,000 to be confiscated
11. On-demand welfare
12. Tofurkey to be named official Thanksgiving dish
13. Freeways to be removed, replaced with light rail systems
14. Pledge of Allegiance in schools replaced with morning flag-burning
15. Stem cells allowed to be harvested from any child under the age of 8
16. Comatose people to be ground up and fed to poor
17. Quarterly mandatory abortion
18. God to be mocked roundly
19. Dissolve Executive Branch: reassign responsibilities to UN
20. Jane Fonda to be appointed Secretary of Appeasement
21. Outlaw all firearms: previous owners assigned to anger management therapy
22. Texas returned to Mexico
23. Ban Christmas: replace with Celebrate our Monkey Ancestors Day
24. Carter added to Mount Rushmore
25. Modify USA’s motto to "Land of the French and the home of the brave".

Republicans suck. Really, we suck. The Frist poker ban thing really has me pissed off, but one issue should not change my party loyalties - should it?

By the way, I shamelessly stole this list directly from a post from Iggy.

Oh, and I moved site from Party to PokerStars - very happy with that.

I am also on FullTilt, but I haven not had as much luck there. The table selection options and general usability of the site is lacking. Plus, I don't think as many fish school to FullTilt as they do to PokerStars. Maybe it is because of all of the "Pro's" that advertise their affiliation with FullTilt is too intimidation? Not sure, all I know is I am making a lot more on PS and FT.

A lot has happened since my last post. Playing more live games, in fact I joined a Poker League (Mrs. Sponge is thrilled <-- dripping with sarcasm). I have switched from Limit Cash games to No Limit tournament play online. Mostly as practice for my league tournaments, but I can not complain about the fun factor either. Next will be cash NL games.

Please die online poker ban. Die.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PokerStars has been my favorite for a while, for real money and for play - though definitely a more crowded site. The boyfriend favored FullTilt when he was playing with a serious bankroll - not to mention he HATED Jon Juanda and would seek him out just to take his money.

Sorry, random off-shoot post from the BentWookie. Hope all is well with the Sponges!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home