The Poker Sponge
Poker is good.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Cathcing up on old blogs
I was just catching up on old blogs and came across this link in Iggy's. Obviously I am WAAAAY behind in my reading, but "
blessed are the geek
" is still worth a look. Thanks
Kraut Boy
.
posted by Sponge at
11:45 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
First Royal
Couldn't sleep last night
Can't sleep - Might as well blog
I want a new drug..
Finally, a Chrysler I would Own
Biggest waste of Money since Central Park Got Drapes
As I Mature
Take this job and ...
Power Outages Rock!
Busy
Poker Sites of Interest
The Brothers Grimm Poker
Gainesville Poker Meetup Group
World Poker Bloggers Tour
Iggy at PokerWorks
Guiness and Poker
Tao of Poker
Not Poker
Bentwookie
Hexameter
Thou Shalt Gun
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home